Mike Markkula Net Worth – Mike Markkula, an American entrepreneur, is believed to have a net worth of $1.2 billion as of 2012. He is best known for serving as Apple Inc.’s second Chief Executive Officer. Mike Markkula is a well-known American entrepreneur, best known as an angel investor and the company’s second CEO. Mike Markkula has a net worth of $1.2 billion as of this writing. Mike supplied the capital necessary for Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak to form a business and mass-produce the Apple II computer. Today, Apple is a corporation valued well over a trillion dollars. He was the company’s longest-serving board member, having served for 20 years, from 1977 to 1997.
Mike Markkula Net Worth
- Mike Markkula, actual name Armas Clifford Markkula, Jr., is a graduate of Southern California with a degree in electrical engineering. Encouraged,
- Markkula invested US$250,000 (US$170,000 in the form of a loan and US$80,000 in the form of equity investment).
- Mike Markkula succeeded Michael Scott as CEO and president of the business from 1981 until 1983.
- Despite his pledge to his wife that he would stay at Apple for just four years,
- Markkula served as Chairman of the firm from 1985 to 1997.
Mike Markkula has delved into other businesses in addition to Apple, including Crowd Technologies and RunRev. Additionally, he founded ACM Aviation, Rana Creek Habitat Restoration, the San Jose Jet Center, and the Echelon Corporation. Mike Markkula was born Armas Clifford “Mike” Markkula Jr. in Los Angeles, California, on February 11, 1942.
Mike would invest a total of $250,000 in Apple: $80,000 in the form of stock and $170,000 in the form of a loan. Mike became a third owner of Apple and officially employee #3 as a result of the investment.
Mike first saw Apple as a side project. He even promised his wife that he would stay at the start-up for no more than four years. He eventually spent almost two decades with the business.