Richard Sherman Net Worth – Richard Sherman is a 40 million-dollar American football cornerback. From 2011 to 2017, he was a member of the Seattle Seahawks.
About Richard Sherman
Richard Kevin Sherman was born in Compton, California, on March 30th, 1988, to American parents Beverly and Kevin Sherman. Branton Sherman and Krystina Sherman are his siblings. He attended Dominguez High School before enrolling at Stanford University.
- He started his career at Stanford as a wide receiver, and as a freshman, led the Cardinal in receptions.
- He earned a bachelor’s degree in communications from the university in 2010.
- In terms of his professional career, he was chosen Richard Sherman Net Worth in the fifth round of the 2011 NFL Draft by the Seattle Seahawks.
- According to The Seattle Times and Redmond police, the former Seahawks cornerback was detained at his wife’s parents’ house on Wednesday, July 14th.
- Sherman’s boyfriend talked with the publication and said that “he did not cause any damage.”
Sherman followed it up with eight interceptions, 24 passes defended, three forced fumbles, and 64 total tackles the following season. Despite being selected as an All-Pro, he was widely regarded as the most significant snub of the 2012 NFL Pro Bowl. The next year, Sherman was elected to the Pro Bowl.
Sherman caught 47 receptions over the following two seasons before suffering a season-ending knee injury in 2008. Sherman was shifted to cornerback after his injury and had 112 tackles in his last two seasons at Stanford. Richard was also a Stanford track standout, specializing in the long jump and triple jump. He won the California state triple jump championship with a 15.44-meter leap.
The Seattle Seahawks selected Richard Sherman 154th overall in the fifth round of the 2011 NFL Draft. Richard Sherman told Erin Andrews during the 2013 NFC Championship game, “I’m the greatest corner in the game! When you try me against a terrible receiver like Crabtree, that’s the outcome you’re going to get.”
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: